AUTO SERVICE PROVIDERS
Tire Dealers | Quick Lubes | Undercar Specialists | General Service and Repair
If you keep up with recent industry trends, you have likely heard about vertical integration. The concept of controlling your supply chain is not new – and it is certainly not new to Mighty. In fact, we have been offering our vertical integration strategy to multi‐location automotive service providers for 25 years.
Today, we are aligned with 19 tire dealer groups, 10 quick lube/auto service groups, and 14 car dealership groups that represent more than 600 retail locations across the U.S. These organizations added a Mighty Auto Parts franchise to their portfolio of companies as a way to increase efficiencies, add profits, and diversify with a related business. Through their Mighty divisions, these companies supply Mighty’s OE‐quality, preventive maintenance products to their own locations as well as to outside wholesale customers.
- Capturing margins paid to outside suppliers
- Optimizing store‐level inventory and improving coverage
- Increasing retail efficiencies and ticket averages
- Establishing a uniform stocking environment through all stores
- Allowing for better control of product quality and pricing